Kronda Adair is the Founder and CEO of Karvel Digital, and recently celebrated her 5th year in business! She has launched Working Websites, her organization’s flagship 6-week online course to teach the basics of online marketing to non-technical business owners. When Kronda’s not working, she can be found enjoying time at home with her wife and two cats, reading dead-tree books, riding one of her five bicycles, or enjoying the postcard vistas of the state of Oregon.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Rhodes Perry Consulting, let’s cultivate a workplace culture of belonging
· Take the Pride 30 Day Challenge this June!
· Register for the Employee-to-Entrepreneur Coaching Program
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Kronda Adair, and what does her business do?
· What motivated Kronda to start her business?
· How does Kronda empower LGBTQ communities?
· How can you get in touch with Kronda?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Learn more about Kronda’s business & visit her website
· Follow Karvel Digital on Facebook
· Build a Website that Works with Kronda
The Top 3 Ways to Support the Podcast
· Subscribe on iTunes, Listen, and Share the Show
· Join to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Register for the Webinar: Leverage Your LGBTQ Superpowers
Join the Out Entrepreneur Community!
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Connect with the Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutEntrepreneurPodcast Revolution!