With over 17 years in LGBTQ services and social justice education, Lyndon provides training and technical assistance for healthcare providers, educational institutions, businesses, and organizations, as well as workshops designed for queer and trans communities. Lyndon's background also includes 10 year as a firefighter/EMT, running a small art and t-shirt business, and founding and directing a number of youth leaderships camps. Lyndon serves on the Board of Directors for CRUX, the country's largest LGBTQ rock climbing organization, and can often be found scaling rock faces around the country.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Rhodes Perry Consulting, let’s cultivate a workplace culture of belonging
· Take the Pride 30 Day Challenge this June!
· Register for the Employee-to-Entrepreneur Coaching Program
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Lyndon Cudlitz, and what does his business do?
· What motivated Lyndon to start his business?
· How does Lyndon empower LGBTQ communities?
· How can you get in touch with Lyndon?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Learn more about Lyndon’s business & visit his website
· Connect with Lyndon on LinkedIn
· Send Lyndon an email
The Out Entrepreneur Community
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· The Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutEntrepreneurPodcast Revolution!
· Listen, Download, & Subscribe on iTunes
Rhodes’ Top 3 Recommended Resources
1. Acuity Scheduling is a wonderful system for solopreneur’s and those looking to maximize staff time on the tasks that matter most. Let Acuity take care of the scheduling, and enjoy the first month free when you visit: https://goo.gl/Cduy4a
2. Quickbooks Self-Employed software will take care of everything from tracking trip mileage to managing your quarterly taxes. If you’re considering a simple bookkeeping solution look no further! Try Quickbooks today, and enjoy 50% off of your first 6 months when you visit: http://fbuy.me/excvF.
3. FreshBooks cloud accounting is a great resource if you’re exchanging time for money and you need a simple solution for tracking project hours, invoicing clients, and managing payments. Consider trying FreshBooks for one month of free service when you visit: https://goo.gl/Z6vFBt.