Jaiden Love is an author, a soul alignment coach, and the Founder of Held and Heard, a professional cuddling business. In 2017, Jaiden published his first book detailing his first year living as a transgender man. He is passionate about the well-being of humanity, and he believes everyone is unique and has a purpose on this planet. Jaiden is committed to inspiring anyone he comes in contact with to take steps towards living their truth. In alignment with his purpose, Jaiden has now opened up himself, his business, and his life to educate those he encounters.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Rhodes Perry Consulting, let’s cultivate a workplace culture of belonging
· Take the Pride 30 Day Challenge this June!
· Register for the Employee-to-Entrepreneur Coaching Program
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Jaiden Love, and what does his business do?
· What motivated Jaiden to start his business?
· How does Jaiden empower LGBTQ communities?
· How can you get in touch with Jaiden?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Learn more about Jaiden’s business & visit his website
· Connect with Jaiden on LinkedIn
· Follow Jaiden on Facebook
The Out Entrepreneur Community
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· The Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutEntrepreneurPodcast Revolution!
· Listen, Download, & Subscribe on iTunes
Rhodes’ Top 3 Recommended Resources
1. Acuity Scheduling is a wonderful system for solopreneur’s and those looking to maximize staff time on the tasks that matter most. Let Acuity take care of the scheduling, and enjoy the first month free when you visit: https://goo.gl/Cduy4a
2. Quickbooks Self-Employed software will take care of everything from tracking trip mileage to managing your quarterly taxes. If you’re considering a simple bookkeeping solution look no further! Try Quickbooks today, and enjoy 50% off of your first 6 months when you visit: http://fbuy.me/excvF.
3. FreshBooks cloud accounting is a great resource if you’re exchanging time for money and you need a simple solution for tracking project hours, invoicing clients, and managing payments. Consider trying FreshBooks for one month of free service when you visit: https://goo.gl/Z6vFBt