Nico is the founder of Scarlet Moon and Integrative Mysticism, a YouTube channel. He started his business 5 years ago, and connects fellow astrologers and tarot card readers from around the globe through his virtual communities and in-person retreats. With over 5 million YouTube views, Nico humbly shares that all he wanted to do when he initially started his YouTube channel was to reach out and connect with other spiritual/pagan people. Learn more about Nico’s success in building an online community in this episode.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Rhodes Perry Consulting, LLC
· Register for the Employee-to-Entrepreneur Coaching Program
· Gain solutions to build a more inclusive workplace culture
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Nico Moscoso, and what does his business do?
· What motivated Nico to start his business?
· How does Nico empower LGBTQ communities?
· How can you get in touch with Nico?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Check out the Scarlet Moon and Integrative Mysticism Website
· Visit the Scarlet Moon and Integrative Mysticism YouTube Channel
· Join the Scarlet Moon Facebook Community
The Out Entrepreneur Community
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· The Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutEntrepreneurPodcast Revolution!
· Listen, Download, & Subscribe on iTunes
Rhodes’ Top 3 Recommended Resources
1. Acuity Scheduling is a wonderful system for solopreneur’s and those looking to maximize staff time on the tasks that matter most. Let Acuity take care of the scheduling, and enjoy the first month free when you visit: https://goo.gl/Cduy4a
2. Quickbooks Self-Employed software will take care of everything from tracking trip mileage to managing your quarterly taxes. If you’re considering a simple bookkeeping solution look no further! Try Quickbooks today, and enjoy 50% off of your first 6 months when you visit: http://fbuy.me/excvF.
3. FreshBooks cloud accounting is a great resource if you’re exchanging time for money and you need a simple solution for tracking project hours, invoicing clients, and managing payments. Consider trying FreshBooks for one month of free service when you visit: https://goo.gl/Z6vFBt.