Matthew VanHorn co-founded LGBTQ Entrepreneur, a coaching business aimed to support rainbow family members take the entrepreneurial leap. Matthew started his first coaching business 7 years ago where he supported gay, bisexual, and queer men gain more confidence and self-love so that they could improve their intimate lives. He and his partner Caleb both experienced great success building their own businesses, and now they work together helping people in the LGBTQ community gain the confidence, clarity, and courage it takes to make a big difference with the work they do.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Register for the Employee-to-Entrepreneur Coaching Program
· Gain solutions to build a more inclusive workplace culture
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Matthew VanHorn, and what does his business do?
· What motivated Matthew to start a coaching practice for LGBTQ people?
· How does Matthew empower LGBTQ communities?
· How can you get in touch with Matthew?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit the LGBTQ Entrepreneur Website
· Follow LGBTQ Entrepreneur on Facebook
· Connect with Matthew on LinkedIn
The Out Entrepreneur Community
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Listen, Download, & Subscribe on iTunes
· The Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutEntrepreneurPodcast Revolution!
Rhodes’ Top 3 Recommended Resources
1. Acuity Scheduling is a wonderful system for solopreneur’s and those looking to maximize staff time on the tasks that matter most. Let Acuity take care of the scheduling, and enjoy the first month free when you visit: https://goo.gl/Cduy4a
2. Quickbooks Self-Employed software will take care of everything from tracking trip mileage to managing your quarterly taxes. If you’re considering a simple bookkeeping solution look no further! Try Quickbooks today, and enjoy 50% off of your first 6 months when you visit: http://fbuy.me/excvF.
3. FreshBooks cloud accounting is a great resource if you’re exchanging time for money and you need a simple solution for tracking project hours, invoicing clients, and managing payments. Consider trying FreshBooks for one month of free service when you visit: https://goo.gl/Z6vFBt.