John Graham is the CEO & co-founder of iObjx (i-objects), a NEW entertainment lifeform. His company utilizes artificial intelligence to automatically assemble an event’s photos and videos into an automatic cinematic experience during a live event. As a seasoned start-up founder, John started and self-funded his first business from 1994-2005, and as a marketing guru he has led the national marketing for brands including McDonald’s, Sony, M&M Mars, and DeVry University. I had the pleasure of meeting John through the StartOut online network for LGBTQ entrepreneurs, and I’m thrilled to share his entrepreneurial journey.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Register for the Executive LGBTQ A-Z Mentorship Program
· Learn about 2018 Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Trends
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is John Graham, and what does his business do?
· What motivated John to start iObjx?
· How does John empower LGBTQ communities?
· How can you get in touch with John?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit John’s Website
· Connect with John on LinkedIn
· Stay in touch with iObjx on Twitter
The Out Entrepreneur Community
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Listen, Download, & Subscribe on iTunes
· The Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutEntrepreneurPodcast Revolution!
Rhodes’ Top 3 Recommended Resources
1. Acuity Scheduling is a wonderful system for solopreneur’s and those looking to maximize staff time on the tasks that matter most. Let Acuity take care of the scheduling, and enjoy the first month free when you visit: https://goo.gl/Cduy4a
2. Quickbooks Self-Employed software will take care of everything from tracking trip mileage to managing your quarterly taxes. If you’re considering a simple bookkeeping solution look no further! Try Quickbooks today, and enjoy 50% off of your first 6 months when you visit: http://fbuy.me/excvF.
3. FreshBooks cloud accounting is a great resource if you’re exchanging time for money and you need a simple solution for tracking project hours, invoicing clients, and managing payments. Consider trying FreshBooks for one month of free service when you visit: https://goo.gl/Z6vFBt.