Molly Cameron is an American professional cyclo-cross racing champion winning elite competitions including the 2004 Cross Crusade single speed series. She is the only out transgender athlete to compete in a UCI cyclo-cross world cup. When she’s not racing, she’s runs the Portland Bicycle Studio, a business she founded in 2001. In this interview, we talk about her pioneering efforts to cultivate a more gender inclusive industry.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Register for the Executive LGBTQ A-Z Mentorship Program
· Learn about 2018 Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Trends
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Molly Cameron, and what does her business do?
· How has Molly created more opportunity for transgender athletes?
· What motivated Molly to start the Portland Bicycle Studio?
· How does Molly help empower LGBTQ communities?
· How can you get in touch with Molly?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit Molly’s Website
· Follow Molly on Twitter
· Like the Portland Bicycle Studio on Facebook
· Read How Molly and USA Cycling are Raising Trans Awareness
The Out Entrepreneur Community
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Listen, Download, & Subscribe on iTunes
· The Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutEntrepreneurPodcast Revolution!
Rhodes’ Top 3 Recommended Resources
1. Acuity Scheduling is a wonderful system for solopreneur’s and those looking to maximize staff time on the tasks that matter most. Let Acuity take care of the scheduling, and enjoy the first month free when you visit: https://goo.gl/Cduy4a
2. Quickbooks Self-Employed software will take care of everything from tracking trip mileage to managing your quarterly taxes. If you’re considering a simple bookkeeping solution look no further! Try Quickbooks today, and enjoy 50% off of your first 6 months when you visit: http://fbuy.me/excvF.
3. FreshBooks cloud accounting is a great resource if you’re exchanging time for money and you need a simple solution for tracking project hours, invoicing clients, and managing payments. Consider trying FreshBooks for one month of free service when you visit: https://goo.gl/Z6vFBt