Ty Walrod is the CEO and Co-Founder of Bright Funds, an organization that helps leading businesses like Cisco, VMware, Box, and Campbell's Soup Company power their charitable giving. Ty Also serves on the boards of Sustainable Silicon Valley and Startup & Tech Mixer, and he is an active member of the Silicon Valley Leadership Group and Founders Network. Ty’s a real mover and shaker when it comes to blending business with social responsibility, and we are so lucky to have him on the show.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Register for the Executive LGBTQ A-Z Mentorship Program
· Learn about 2018 Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Trends
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Ty Walrod, and what does his business do?
· What motivated Ty to start Bright Funds?
· How does Ty help empower LGBTQ communities?
· How can you get in touch with Ty?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit Ty’s Website
· Follow Bright Funds on Twitter
· Connect with Ty on LinkedIn
The Out Entrepreneur Community
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Listen, Download, & Subscribe on iTunes
· The Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutEntrepreneurPodcast Revolution!
Rhodes’ Top 3 Recommended Resources
1. Acuity Scheduling is a wonderful system for solopreneur’s and those looking to maximize staff time on the tasks that matter most. Let Acuity take care of the scheduling, and enjoy the first month free when you visit: https://goo.gl/Cduy4a
2. Quickbooks Self-Employed software will take care of everything from tracking trip mileage to managing your quarterly taxes. If you’re considering a simple bookkeeping solution look no further! Try Quickbooks today, and enjoy 50% off of your first 6 months when you visit: http://fbuy.me/excvF.
3. FreshBooks cloud accounting is a great resource if you’re exchanging time for money and you need a simple solution for tracking project hours, invoicing clients, and managing payments. Consider trying FreshBooks for one month of free service when you visit: https://goo.gl/Z6vFBt.