In collaboration with MBA Orlando and the National LGBTQ Chamber of Commerce, Rhodes Perry, host and creator of the popular weekly podcast, The Out Entrepreneur, took his show on the road for the Inaugural Live Recording & LGBTQ Marketplace Event on Monday, December 11, 2017. The purpose of the event aimed to amplify the power of out bosses, connect them with corporate partners, and inspire the next generation of LGBTQ people to take the entrepreneurial leap.
During the live podcast, local out business leader Deb Ofsowitz from edgefactory joined corporate partner, Ashley Brundage from PNC Bank along with Thomas Yaegers from MBA Orlando. Together, panelists shared how they are creating economic opportunities for LGBTQ communities in Central FL and beyond. After the discussion, participants had the opportunity to network with sponsoring businesses, panelists, LGBTQ business owners, and our allies.
The event was made possible thanks to our sponsors!
- Hotspots Media Group
- Livd + Produced
- Michael D. Von Berg, MBA, Financial Advisor, Waddell & Reed, Inc.
- The National LGBT Chamber of Commerce
- MBA Orlando | Central Florida's LGBT Chamber of Commerce
- The Orange Studio
To learn more about the event, and the Out Entrepreneur, check out the links below:
- Live Podcast Summary. To relive the magic of the live podcast event, and learn more about the guests read this blog post.
- Subscribe to the Podcast. If you enjoyed the conversation, consider subscribing & leaving a rating & review in iTunes here.
- E2E Coaching Offer. Are you ready to build the business of your dreams? Check out the E2E coaching package, and let me serve as your mentor.