Bob Witeck founded his Washington, D.C. based firm, Witeck Communications, in 1993. For the past 25 years, he has received countless recognitions as one of the nation’s leading business communicators, strategic consultants, and research experts on many aspects of the lives and households of LGBTQ people, families, and communities. In his work, Bob partners with nonprofit organizations, allies, experts, and business leaders to advise major corporations and advocacy groups on their missions, strategies, messages, and occasional crises.
Prior to launching his own business, Bob served as a legislative assistant and communications director in the U.S. Senate for a decade, as well as a senior VP at an international public affairs and public relations firm, Hill & Knowlton.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Register for the Executive LGBTQ A-Z Mentorship Program
· Learn about Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Solutions & Get a Free Gift!
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Bob Witeck, and what does his business do?
· What was the origin story of his business?
· How does he empower LGBTQ communities through business?
· How can you get in touch with him?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit Bob’s Website
· Follow Bob on Twitter
· Connect with Bob by Email
The Out Entrepreneur Community
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· The Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Listen, Download, & Subscribe on iTunes
Rhodes’ Top 3 Recommended Resources
1. Acuity Scheduling is a wonderful system for solopreneur’s and those looking to maximize staff time on the tasks that matter most. Let Acuity take care of the scheduling, and enjoy the first month free when you visit: https://goo.gl/Cduy4a
2. Quickbooks Self-Employed software will take care of everything from tracking trip mileage to managing your quarterly taxes. If you’re considering a simple bookkeeping solution look no further! Try Quickbooks today, and enjoy 50% off of your first 6 months when you visit: http://fbuy.me/excvF.
3. FreshBooks cloud accounting is a great resource if you’re exchanging time for money and you need a simple solution for tracking project hours, invoicing clients, and managing payments. Consider trying FreshBooks for one month of free service when you visit: https://goo.gl/Z6vFBt