Eduardo believes that every person has voice and a story to share. He works with leaders and changemakers at the intersection of voice, body and mind so they share from a place of power and not from a place of panic. He is the CEO and Founder of Fearless Communicators a dynamic public speaking coaching business which seeks to work with those poised to make the biggest impact on the planet and elevate the way they speak and share their message.
Prior to Fearless Communicators, he was a professional actor for over 15 years, appearing in over 38 productions. As a coach his clients include Google, Merrill Lynch - Bank of America, Autodesk and the Wharton School of Business. Private Clients include CEO’s of Tech Start Ups, Social Entrepreneurs, and UN Diplomats. Eduardo has a BA in English from the University of Pennsylvania and an MFA in Acting from the University of California, San Diego.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Register for the Executive LGBTQ A-Z Mentorship Program
· Learn about Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Solutions & Get a Free Gift!
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Eduardo Placer, and what does his business do?
· What motivated him to start his own business?
· How does he empower LGBTQ communities through business?
· How can you get in touch with them?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit Eduardo’s Website
· Join the Fearless Communicators’ Facebook Community
· Contact Eduardo by Email
The Out Entrepreneur Community
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· The Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Listen, Download, & Subscribe on iTunes
Rhodes’ Top 3 Recommended Resources
1. Acuity Scheduling is a wonderful system for solopreneur’s and those looking to maximize staff time on the tasks that matter most. Let Acuity take care of the scheduling, and enjoy the first month free when you visit: https://goo.gl/Cduy4a
2. Quickbooks Self-Employed software will take care of everything from tracking trip mileage to managing your quarterly taxes. If you’re considering a simple bookkeeping solution look no further! Try Quickbooks today, and enjoy 50% off of your first 6 months when you visit: http://fbuy.me/excvF.
3. FreshBooks cloud accounting is a great resource if you’re exchanging time for money and you need a simple solution for tracking project hours, invoicing clients, and managing payments. Consider trying FreshBooks for one month of free service when you visit: https://goo.gl/Z6vFBt