Mike Dieterich is a LEED Accredited Professional, environmental scientist, best-selling author, speaker, explorer, and entrepreneur determined to bring balance between the environment, people, and profitability. Over the past decade, he has written policies and programs that support sustainable development. His efforts have culminated in the success of passing historic sustainability efforts in Washington, DC.
Dieterich has been called upon as an expert for the US Congress, United Nations Climate Action Forum and has led conversations at Georgetown and Carnegie Mellon Universities. His efforts have been featured in The New York Times and various national broadcast outlets. Most recently, his Tedx talk, “A Zero Energy Water Waste Future” focused on the future of energy, water, and waste in our built environment.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Register for the Executive LGBTQ A-Z Mentorship Program
· Learn about Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Solutions & Get a Free Gift!
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Mike, and what does his business do?
· What motivated him to start his own business?
· How does he empower LGBTQ communities through business?
· How can you get in touch with him?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit Mike’s Website
· Follow Mike on Facebook
· Contact Mike by Email
The Out Entrepreneur Community
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· The Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Listen, Download, & Subscribe on iTunes
Rhodes’ Top 3 Recommended Resources
1. Acuity Scheduling is a wonderful system for solopreneur’s and those looking to maximize staff time on the tasks that matter most. Let Acuity take care of the scheduling, and enjoy the first month free when you visit: https://goo.gl/Cduy4a
2. Quickbooks Self-Employed software will take care of everything from tracking trip mileage to managing your quarterly taxes. If you’re considering a simple bookkeeping solution look no further! Try Quickbooks today, and enjoy 50% off of your first 6 months when you visit: http://fbuy.me/excvF.
3. FreshBooks cloud accounting is a great resource if you’re exchanging time for money and you need a simple solution for tracking project hours, invoicing clients, and managing payments. Consider trying FreshBooks for one month of free service when you visit: https://goo.gl/Z6vFBt