Andy & Al Cramer are best friends, and partners in business, and in life. Their journey together began nearly 20 years ago when they created the bold vision of developing the website, gay.net. The goal of this business was to pioneer an interactive online service connecting LGBTQ folks virtually for the first time. With some hearts, smarts, guts, and luck powered by the internet, they busted down the walls of social isolation for many LGBTQ folks, connecting millions of rainbow family members. For over 40 years and counting, they continue to remain engaged in the LGBTQ movement for social justice, making positive change through expanding economic opportunities for the community through entrepreneurship ventures.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Learn more about the Out Entrepreneur’s exclusive coaching program
· Learn about Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Solutions & Get a Free Gift!
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who are Andy and Al, and what does their business do?
· What motivated this dynamic duo to start their own business together?
· How do they empower LGBTQ communities through business?
· How can you get in touch with them?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit Andy & Al’s Website
· Read their profile in the Advocate
· Contact Andy and Al Here
The Out Entrepreneur Community
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· The Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Listen, Download, & Subscribe on iTunes
Rhodes’ Top 3 Recommended Resources
1. Acuity Scheduling is a wonderful system for solopreneur’s and those looking to maximize staff time on the tasks that matter most. Let Acuity take care of the scheduling, and enjoy the first month free when you visit: https://goo.gl/Cduy4a
2. Quickbooks Self-Employed software will take care of everything from tracking trip mileage to managing your quarterly taxes. If you’re considering a simple bookkeeping solution look no further! Try Quickbooks today, and enjoy 50% off of your first 6 months when you visit: http://fbuy.me/excvF.
3. FreshBooks cloud accounting is a great resource if you’re exchanging time for money and you need a simple solution for tracking project hours, invoicing clients, and managing payments. Consider trying FreshBooks for one month of free service when you visit: https://goo.gl/Z6vFBt