Melissa DaSilva is a licensed Social Worker and founder of the Rhode Island based mental health agency East Coast Mental Wellness. She specializes in providing therapy and hypnosis services to members of the LGBTQ+ community. She is also the host of the LGBTQ+ podcast Pride Connections. She is an artist on her off times and a proud wife and pet parent.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Register for the Executive LGBTQ A-Z Mentorship Program
· Learn about 2018 Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Trends
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Melissa, and what does her business do?
· What motivated Melissa to start her own business?
· How does Melissa help empower LGBTQ communities?
· How can you get in touch with Melissa?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit Melissa’s Website
· Subscribe to Melissa’s Podcast
· Join the Pride Connections FaceBook Community
The Out Entrepreneur Community
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· The Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Listen, Download, & Subscribe on iTunes
Rhodes’ Top 3 Recommended Resources
1. Acuity Scheduling is a wonderful system for solopreneur’s and those looking to maximize staff time on the tasks that matter most. Let Acuity take care of the scheduling, and enjoy the first month free when you visit: https://goo.gl/Cduy4a
2. Quickbooks Self-Employed software will take care of everything from tracking trip mileage to managing your quarterly taxes. If you’re considering a simple bookkeeping solution look no further! Try Quickbooks today, and enjoy 50% off of your first 6 months when you visit: http://fbuy.me/excvF.
3. FreshBooks cloud accounting is a great resource if you’re exchanging time for money and you need a simple solution for tracking project hours, invoicing clients, and managing payments. Consider trying FreshBooks for one month of free service when you visit: https://goo.gl/Z6vFBt.