Kat Halushka has spent the past several years creating and mastering Meetup.com groups, which led to the creation of her business, Meetup Tribe. Meetup Tribe helps entrepreneurs generate more leads and convert them into paying clients through hosting live events via Meetup.com. She has successfully used this online platform to build her business, sell her products and services, become a pillar in her community, and even secure major sponsorships to fund her events. Hailing from Edmonton, Canada, let Kat share the secrets of leveraging live events to attract and generate more leads for your business.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Learn more about the Out Entrepreneur’s exclusive coaching program
· RSVP to the Out Entrepreneur’s live recording on 12/11 in Orlando!
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Kat, and what does her business do?
· What motivated Kat to start her own business?
· Who is Dan Martel and what does his coined acronym, JFDI, mean?
· How does Kat help her clients attract and convert new clients?
· How can you get in touch with Kat?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit Kat’s Website
· Connect with Kat on LinkedIn
· Email Kat Here
The Out Entrepreneur Community
· The Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutEntrepreneurPodcast Revolution!
· Listen, Download, & Subscribe on iTunes
Rhodes’ Top 3 Recommended Resources
1. Acuity Scheduling is a wonderful system for solopreneur’s and those looking to maximize staff time on the tasks that matter most. Let Acuity take care of the scheduling, and enjoy the first month free when you visit: https://goo.gl/Cduy4a
2. Quickbooks Self-Employed software will take care of everything from tracking trip mileage to managing your quarterly taxes. If you’re considering a simple bookkeeping solution look no further! Try Quickbooks today, and enjoy 50% off of your first 6 months when you visit: http://fbuy.me/excvF.
3. FreshBooks cloud accounting is a great resource if you’re exchanging time for money and you need a simple solution for tracking project hours, invoicing clients, and managing payments. Consider trying FreshBooks for one month of free service when you visit: https://goo.gl/Z6vFBt.