Robyn Streisand is a 30-year veteran in the world of marketing. Her full-service agency, The Mixx, just celebrated its 20th anniversary, and her business instincts and passion for diversity led to the creation of her second venture, Titanium Worldwide, launched in 2014. How effective is Robyn? Well, her clients have her on speed-dial and appreciate that they can always count on her for ideation sessions; among them are Mercedes-Benz, Disney, and Deloitte. Away from working on her businesses, Robyn and her partner Linda have raised two beautiful girls together, and reside in the Big Apple.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Register for the Executive LGBTQ A-Z Mentorship Program
· Learn about Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Solutions & Get a Free Gift!
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Robyn Streisand, and what does her business do?
· What motivated Robyn to start her own business?
· What does being authentic in business mean to Robyn?
· How can you get in touch with Robyn?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit Robyn’s Website
· Connect with Robyn on LinkedIn
· Email Robyn Here
The Out Entrepreneur Community
· The Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutEntrepreneurPodcast Revolution!
· Listen, Download, & Subscribe on iTunes
Rhodes’ Top 3 Recommended Resources
1. Acuity Scheduling is a wonderful system for solopreneur’s and those looking to maximize staff time on the tasks that matter most. Let Acuity take care of the scheduling, and enjoy the first month free when you visit: https://goo.gl/Cduy4a
2. Quickbooks Self-Employed software will take care of everything from tracking trip mileage to managing your quarterly taxes. If you’re considering a simple bookkeeping solution look no further! Try Quickbooks today, and enjoy 50% off of your first 6 months when you visit: http://fbuy.me/excvF.
3. FreshBooks cloud accounting is a great resource if you’re exchanging time for money and you need a simple solution for tracking project hours, invoicing clients, and managing payments. Consider trying FreshBooks for one month of free service when you visit: https://goo.gl/Z6vFBt.