As a Registered Nurse, Author, and Speaker, Dina Proto offers compelling insight into the health issues of those within the LGBTQ community. Dina’s spirited approach motivates engagement to foster change by creating compassionate awareness of the health care inequalities faced by those in the LGBTQ community, how they are created, and how to overcome them. When Dina isn’t busy with her business, she’s focused on supporting other business owners affiliated with the Las Vegas LGBTQ Chamber of Commerce.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Register for the Executive LGBTQ A-Z Mentorship Program
· Learn about Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Solutions & Get a Free Gift!
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Dina Proto, and what does her business do?
· What motivated Dina to start her own business?
· When can you get a copy of her new book, Identity Impact?
· How can you get in touch with Dina?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit Dina’s Website
· Book Dina for your next speaking engagement
· Email Dina Here
The Out Entrepreneur Community
· The Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutEntrepreneurPodcast Revolution!
· Listen, Download, & Subscribe on iTunes
Rhodes’ Top 3 Recommended Resources
1. Acuity Scheduling is a wonderful system for solopreneur’s and those looking to maximize staff time on the tasks that matter most. Let Acuity take care of the scheduling, and enjoy the first month free when you visit: https://goo.gl/Cduy4a
2. Quickbooks Self-Employed software will take care of everything from tracking trip mileage to managing your quarterly taxes. If you’re considering a simple bookkeeping solution look no further! Try Quickbooks today, and enjoy 50% off of your first 6 months when you visit: http://fbuy.me/excvF.
3. FreshBooks cloud accounting is a great resource if you’re exchanging time for money and you need a simple solution for tracking project hours, invoicing clients, and managing payments. Consider trying FreshBooks for one month of free service when you visit: https://goo.gl/Z6vFBt.