Matt Skallerud serves as the President of Pink Banana Media, an online marketing business specializing in targeting LGBTQ consumers via content marketing, social media, programmatic ad banners, mobile smartphone apps and more. With two decades of LGBT online industry experience, Matt started his online career in 1995 with the launch of GayWired.com, which became one of the top 3 LGBTQ websites worldwide. Today, he empowers his clients to reach the LGBTQ market using the most advanced techniques taking hold in the online marketing world today.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Register for the Executive LGBTQ A-Z Mentorship Program
· Learn about Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Solutions & Get a Free Gift
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Matt Skallerud, and what does his business do?
· Why did Matt get involved in the LGBTQ online industry in 1995?
· What are some of the lived experiences acquired from being LGBTQ that Matt attributes to helping his company crush it in business?
· How can you get in touch with Matt?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit Pink Banana Media’s Website
· Follow Matt on Twitter
· Join Matt’s LinkedIn Network
The Out Entrepreneur Community
· The Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutEntrepreneurPodcast Revolution!
· Listen, Download, & Subscribe on iTunes
Rhodes’ Top 3 Recommended Resources
1. Acuity Scheduling is a wonderful system for solopreneur’s and those looking to maximize staff time on the tasks that matter most. Let Acuity take care of the scheduling, and enjoy the first month free when you visit: https://goo.gl/Cduy4a
2. Quickbooks Self-Employed software will take care of everything from tracking trip mileage to managing your quarterly taxes. If you’re considering a simple bookkeeping solution look no further! Try Quickbooks today, and enjoy 50% off of your first 6 months when you visit: http://fbuy.me/excvF.
3. FreshBooks cloud accounting is a great resource if you’re exchanging time for money and you need a simple solution for tracking project hours, invoicing clients, and managing payments. Consider trying FreshBooks for one month of free service when you visit: https://goo.gl/Z6vFBt.