Tracey Minutolo is a side hustle coach who helps motivated 9 to 5'ers launch and grow profitable side businesses they're passionate about. When she's not coaching, she's probably playing with microorganisms at her day job, checking out the latest craft beer release, or hanging out in the San Diego sunshine.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Register for the Executive LGBTQ A-Z Mentorship Program
· Learn about Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Solutions & Get a Free Gift!
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Tracey Minutolo, and what does her business do?
· What motivates Tracey to inspire 9 to 5’ers consider the side hustle?
· How does Tracey leverage her LGBTQ identity to build a thriving business?
· How can you get in touch with Tracey after the show?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit Tracey’s Website
· Connect with the Side Hustler’s Haven on Facebook
· Follow Tracey on Twitter
The Out Entrepreneur Community
· The Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutEntrepreneurPodcast Revolution!
· Listen, Download, & Subscribe on iTunes
Rhodes’ Top 3 Recommended Resources
1. Acuity Scheduling is a wonderful system for solopreneur’s and those looking to maximize staff time on the tasks that matter most. Let Acuity take care of the scheduling, and enjoy the first month free when you visit: https://goo.gl/Cduy4a
2. Quickbooks Self-Employed software will take care of everything from tracking trip mileage to managing your quarterly taxes. If you’re considering a simple bookkeeping solution look no further! Try Quickbooks today, and enjoy 50% off of your first 6 months when you visit: http://fbuy.me/excvF.
3. FreshBooks cloud accounting is a great resource if you’re exchanging time for money and you need a simple solution for tracking project hours, invoicing clients, and managing payments. Consider trying FreshBooks for one month of free service when you visit: https://goo.gl/Z6vFBt.