Gina Pecoraro is the creator of the LGBTQ clothing line, Seven Even Clothing. Her company provides LGBTQ merchandise that differs from items traditionally marketed to the rainbow family. More specifically, Seven Even Clothing is not about rainbows – instead, it's about representing our LGBTQ Pride through the logo, 7E. Gina Resides in the Big Apple, and we are thrilled to welcome this creative entrepreneur to the show.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Register for the Executive LGBTQ A-Z Mentorship Program
· Learn about Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Solutions & Get a Free Gift!
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Gina Pecoraro, and what is Seven Evening Clothing all about?
· Why is it important to share your personal story, and how can it help your business?
· How can you overcome being your own worst business enemy?
· Why is it important to be unique to conquer your competition?
· How can you get in touch with Gina?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit the Seven Even Clothing Website Here
· Email Gina at info@SevenEvenClothing.com
· Enjoy 25% off your next purchase of Seven Even Clothing when you use the Out Entrepreneur promo code, RHODES17.
The Out Entrepreneur Community
· The Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutEntrepreneurPodcast Revolution!
· Listen, Download, & Subscribe on iTunes
Rhodes’ Top 3 Recommended Resources
1. Acuity Scheduling is a wonderful system for solopreneur’s and those looking to maximize staff time on the tasks that matter most. Let Acuity take care of the scheduling, and enjoy the first month free when you visit: https://goo.gl/Cduy4a
2. Quickbooks Self-Employed software will take care of everything from tracking trip mileage to managing your quarterly taxes. If you’re considering a simple bookkeeping solution look no further! Try Quickbooks today, and enjoy 50% off of your first 6 months when you visit: http://fbuy.me/excvF.
3. FreshBooks cloud accounting is a great resource if you’re exchanging time for money and you need a simple solution for tracking project hours, invoicing clients, and managing payments. Consider trying FreshBooks for one month of free service when you visit: https://goo.gl/Z6vFBt.