Kedma Ough serves as the Director of Innovation for Small Business Development Centers across the state of Oregon. In her role, she supports inventors from vision setting and execution all the way to achievement and success. Kedma regularly contributes to Entrepreneur Magazine, and has received many distinguished recognitions including the SBA’s Women Champion of the Year, Small Business State Champion Award, and National Small Business Influencer Leadership Award. Kedma definitely is a true powerhouse and someone you want in your corner as a proven champion to out entrepreneurs just like us.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Register for the Executive LGBTQ A-Z Mentorship Program
· Learn about Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Solutions & Get a Free Gift!
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Kedma Ough, and what are SBDCs?
· What is an important ingredient to master business ownership?
· How can overcoming barriers help us become disciplined in business?
· Where can you find your local SBDC?
· How can you get in touch with Kedma?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit the SBDC’s Website Here
· Schedule a conversation with Kedma, and learn more about SBDCs!
The Out Entrepreneur Community
· The Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutEntrepreneurPodcast Revolution!
· Listen, Download, & Subscribe on iTunes
Rhodes’ Top 3 Recommended Resources
1. Acuity Scheduling is a wonderful system for solopreneur’s and those looking to maximize staff time on the tasks that matter most. Let Acuity take care of the scheduling, and enjoy the first month free when you visit: https://goo.gl/Cduy4a
2. Quickbooks Self-Employed software will take care of everything from tracking trip mileage to managing your quarterly taxes. If you’re considering a simple bookkeeping solution look no further! Try Quickbooks today, and enjoy 50% off of your first 6 months when you visit: http://fbuy.me/excvF.
3. FreshBooks cloud accounting is a great resource if you’re exchanging time for money and you need a simple solution for tracking project hours, invoicing clients, and managing payments. Consider trying FreshBooks for one month of free service when you visit: https://goo.gl/Z6vFBt.