Jenn T. Grace is a nationally recognized business strategist, speaker and author specializing in the LGBTQ market. Guided by the mantra, “change happens in business,” Jenn believes social change happens first in the workplace before spilling over into mainstream society. She is an Amazon Best Selling author and has been featured in Forbes, The Huffington Post, The Hartford Courant, and on CNBC. Passionate about helping people share their stories of adversity, Jenn is the Founder of the Publish Your Purpose Authors Academy and Publish Your Purpose Press. Jenn’s a marathon runner, animal lover, and novice birder, she lives in Hartford, CT with her wife Andrea and their two children.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Register for the Executive LGBTQ A-Z Mentorship Program
· Learn about Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Solutions & Get a Free Gift!
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Jenn T. Grace?
· What is Publish Your Purpose Press?
· Why is it important to know your business superpowers?
· Where can you get a hold of Jenn's next book, Beyond the Rainbow?
· How can you get in touch with Jenn?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit Jenn’s Website Here
· Follow Jenn on LinkedIn & Facebook (@jenntgrace)
· Grab a copy of Jenn’s new book, Beyond the Rainbow here.
· For (aspiring) authors, enroll in the Purpose Driven Authors Academy & save $200!
The Out Entrepreneur Community
· The Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutEntrepreneurPodcast Revolution!
· Listen, Download, & Subscribe on iTunes
Rhodes’ Top 3 Recommended Resources
1. Acuity Scheduling is a wonderful system for solopreneur’s and those looking to maximize staff time on the tasks that matter most. Let Acuity take care of the scheduling, and enjoy the first month free when you visit: https://goo.gl/Cduy4a
2. Quickbooks Self-Employed software will take care of everything from tracking trip mileage to managing your quarterly taxes. If you’re considering a simple bookkeeping solution look no further! Try Quickbooks today, and enjoy 50% off of your first 6 months when you visit: http://fbuy.me/excvF.
3. FreshBooks cloud accounting is a great resource if you’re exchanging time for money and you need a simple solution for tracking project hours, invoicing clients, and managing payments. Consider trying FreshBooks for one month of free service when you visit: https://goo.gl/Z6vFBt.