Annie is a business coach, consultant, author, and passionate serial entrepreneur. She is a true Northwesterner, raised a proud Spudder from Ridgefield, Washington, and is a member of the Turtle Mountain Band of Chippewa Indians. Annie has more than 16 years of experience as a small business owner, and has extensive experience with workplace strategic development, brand management, and marketing among may other talents. Later this fall she will be publishing her first book, The ‘E’ Word – Struggles of a Minority Woman Entrepreneur (THIS IS NOT A SELF-HELP BOOK). Annie currently serves as the Director-at-Large for the International Coaching Federation and Executive Director and Co-Founder of The Leadership Lab.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Register for the HR & Diversity LGBTQ A-Z Certification Program
· Learn about LGBTQ Equity & Inclusion Solutions & Get a Free Gift!
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Annie Weller?
· What does her business do?
· Why should you embrace who you are within your business?
· How can you get in touch with Annie?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit Annie’s Business Website Here
· Contact Annie directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Book a coaching package with Annie & get a 20% discount + a free copy of her book, The ‘E’ Word – Struggles of a Minority Woman Entrepreneur (THIS IS NOT A SELF-HELP BOOK)
The Out Entrepreneur Community
· The Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutEntrepreneurPodcast Revolution!
· Listen, Download, & Subscribe on iTunes
Rhodes’ Top 3 Recommended Resources
1. Acuity Scheduling is a wonderful system for solopreneur’s and those looking to maximize staff time on the tasks that matter most. Let Acuity take care of the scheduling, and enjoy the first month free when you visit: https://goo.gl/Cduy4a
2. Quickbooks Self-Employed software will take care of everything from tracking trip mileage to managing your quarterly taxes. If you’re considering a simple bookkeeping solution look no further! Try Quickbooks today, and enjoy 50% off of your first 6 months when you visit: http://fbuy.me/excvF.
3. FreshBooks cloud accounting is a great resource if you’re exchanging time for money and you need a simple solution for tracking project hours, invoicing clients, and managing payments. Consider trying FreshBooks for one month of free service when you visit: https://goo.gl/Z6vFBt.