James is a survivor of a childhood riddled with domestic violence and alcoholism in the rural foothills of southern Virginia. Today, James serves as the founder & CEO of the award winning firm Excel Global Partners (EGP), an executive consulting firm. He founded the company in 2007 and has since led successful engagements in 15 countries and in more than 20 states. He is also about to release his first book, The Purposeful Millionaire, a guidebook featuring 52 rules that teaches people about mastering the millionaire mindset and getting the most out of life–doing more, living more, and achieving more!
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Register for the HR & Diversity Mentorship Program
· Learn about Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion & Get a Free Gift!
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is James R. Nowlin?
· What does his business do?
· How can you gain a Million Dollar mindset?
· What is James’ success formula?
· How can you get in touch with James?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit James’ Website Here
· Purchase a copy of The Purposeful Millionaire on Amazon
· Follow James on Facebook @PurposefulMillionaire
Join the Out Entrepreneur Community
· The Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutEntrepreneurPodcast Revolution!
· Listen, Download, & Subscribe on iTunes
Rhodes’ Top 3 Recommended Resources
1. Acuity Scheduling is a wonderful system for solopreneur’s and those looking to maximize staff time on the tasks that matter most. Let Acuity take care of the scheduling, and enjoy the first month free when you visit: https://goo.gl/Cduy4a
2. Quickbooks Self-Employed software will take care of everything from tracking trip mileage to managing your quarterly taxes. If you’re considering a simple bookkeeping solution look no further! Try Quickbooks today, and enjoy 50% off of your first 6 months when you visit: http://fbuy.me/excvF.
3. FreshBooks cloud accounting is a great resource if you’re exchanging time for money and you need a simple solution for tracking project hours, invoicing clients, and managing payments. Consider trying FreshBooks for one month of free service when you visit: https://goo.gl/Z6vFBt.