Karen Peterson is a naturopathic physician and licensed acupuncturist providing primary and adjunctive care at GreenThumb Natural Medicine LLC based in Portland Oregon. I had the pleasure of meeting Karen last year through Portland’s LGBTQ Chamber of Commerce, and I know first hand how passionate she is about helping promote the businesses of fellow out bosses. On this week’s episode, it’s Karen’s time to step into the spotlight, and amplify the successes she’s accomplished since starting her business. Karen offers a source of deep inspiration for those aspiring to take the entrepreneurial leap.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Register for the HR & Diversity Master Class
· Learn about Equity & Inclusion & Get a Free Gift!
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Karen Peterson?
· What does her business do?
· Why should you create solutions for the business gaps you see missing?
· What does Karen think about the concept of being authentic at work?
· How can you get in touch with Karen?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit Karen’s Business Website Here
· Like Green Thumb Natural Medicine on Facebook
· Schedule a consult with Karen by calling: 503-774-2857
The Out Entrepreneur Community
· The Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutEntrepreneurPodcast Revolution!
· Listen, Download, & Subscribe on iTunes
Rhodes’ Top 3 Recommended Resources
1. Acuity Scheduling is a wonderful system for solopreneur’s and those looking to maximize staff time on the tasks that matter most. Let Acuity take care of the scheduling, and enjoy the first month free when you visit: https://goo.gl/Cduy4a
2. Quickbooks Self-Employed software will take care of everything from tracking trip mileage to managing your quarterly taxes. If you’re considering a simple bookkeeping solution look no further! Try Quickbooks today, and enjoy 50% off of your first 6 months when you visit: http://fbuy.me/excvF.
3. FreshBooks cloud accounting is a great resource if you’re exchanging time for money and you need a simple solution for tracking project hours, invoicing clients, and managing payments. Consider trying FreshBooks for one month of free service when you visit: https://goo.gl/Z6vFBt.