After 31 years of working in the corporate America, Stan Kimer retired and started his "encore career" forming Total Engagement Consulting, a diversity and career development consultancy. In the diversity arena, Stan is conversant in all areas of diversity and inclusion, and has deep expertise in the LGBTQ marketplace and workplace. Earlier this year, Stan’s firm partnered with Kannetic, Inc. to launch the LGBT Inclusion Builder. It’s a technology solution that offers enormous potential to support workplace leaders more fully welcome and engage LGBTQ employees and communities.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Register for the HR & Diversity Master Class
· Learn about Equity & Inclusion & Get a Free Gift!
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Stan Kimer?
· What does his business do?
· Why is it important to build a business that centers around your passions?
· What does Stan think about the concept of being authentic at work?
· How can you get in touch with Stan?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Email Stan at Stan@TotalEngagementConsulting.com
· Visit Stan’s Business Website Here
· Set up a free demo of the LGBT Inclusion Builder
The Out Entrepreneur Community
· The Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutEntrepreneurPodcast Revolution!
· Listen, Download, & Subscribe on iTunes
Rhodes’ Top 3 Recommended Resources
1. Acuity Scheduling is a wonderful system for solopreneur’s and those looking to maximize staff time on the tasks that matter most. Let Acuity take care of the scheduling, and enjoy the first month free when you visit: https://goo.gl/Cduy4a
2. Quickbooks Self-Employed software will take care of everything from tracking trip mileage to managing your quarterly taxes. If you’re considering a simple bookkeeping solution look no further! Try Quickbooks today, and enjoy 50% off of your first 6 months when you visit: http://fbuy.me/excvF.
3. FreshBooks cloud accounting is a great resource if you’re exchanging time for money and you need a simple solution for tracking project hours, invoicing clients, and managing payments. Consider trying FreshBooks for one month of free service when you visit: https://goo.gl/Z6vFBt.