Ajay Bam is an accomplished serial entrepreneur, educator and innovator with 13+ years of experience building startups with successful exits, and launching products with world class brands in areas of e-commerce, digital payments, and mobile marketing. He currently serves as the co-founder and CEO of Vyrill.com, a U.C. Berkeley founded and funded startup that helps consumer brands make sense of user & brand generated video content through a user friendly dashboard that supports product marketing. Ajay is a lecturer of entrepreneurship at the Haas school of business at U.C. Berkeley, mentors startup founders in his spare time, and speaks German, French, and Hindi.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Register for the HR & Diversity Master Class
· Learn about Equity & Inclusion & Get a Free Gift!
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Ajay Bam?
· What does his business do?
· Why is it important to solve a deep problem for your target market?
· What does Ajay think about the concept of being authentic at work?
· How can you get in touch with Ajay?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Learn more about Ajay’s company, Vyrill.com
· Take advantage of a free 45-day free trial of Vyrill.com by using the promo code, “Rhodes podcast.”
The Out Entrepreneur Community
· The Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutEntrepreneurPodcast Revolution!
· Listen, Download, & Subscribe on iTunes
Rhodes’ Top 3 Recommended Resources
1. Acuity Scheduling is a wonderful system for solopreneur’s and those looking to maximize staff time on the tasks that matter most. Let Acuity take care of the scheduling, and enjoy the first month free when you visit: https://goo.gl/Cduy4a
2. Quickbooks Self-Employed software will take care of everything from tracking trip mileage to managing your quarterly taxes. If you’re considering a simple bookkeeping solution look no further! Try Quickbooks today, and enjoy 50% off of your first 6 months when you visit: http://fbuy.me/excvF.
3. FreshBooks cloud accounting is a great resource if you’re exchanging time for money and you need a simple solution for tracking project hours, invoicing clients, and managing payments. Consider trying FreshBooks for one month of free service when you visit: https://goo.gl/Z6vFBt.