Ron Flavin started his entrepreneurial career when he launched and grew a chain of retail stores in the Midwest at the age of 21. From there, he launched a manufacturing company that sold products to Wal-Mart, Walgreens and other large retailers. Over the course of his entrepreneurial career, he realized that his passion was to help others launch their businesses, and take them to the next level. Since working with fellow business owners, Ron has secured over $200 million in funding for his clients, and has influenced the decisions of other investors that have awarded over $1 billion in funding for various start-ups. Ron works with clients around the globe, and has a special interest in supporting fellow out bosses and LGBTQ owned businesses.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Register for the HR & Diversity Master Class
· Learn about Equity & Inclusion & Get a Free Gift!
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Ron Flavin?
· What does his business do?
· Why is it important to stay true to your business values?
· What does it mean to take responsibility to reach your business dreams?
· How can you get in touch with Ron?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit Ron’s website: http://rflavin.com/
· Connect with Ron on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rflavin
· Read Ron’s Book Recommendation, The Obstacle is the Way: https://goo.gl/xDAtRC
The Out Entrepreneur Community
· Have a Question? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Listen, Download, & Subscribe on iTunes
Rhodes’ Top 3 Recommended Resources
1. Acuity Scheduling is a wonderful system for solopreneur’s and those looking to maximize staff time on the tasks that matter most. Let Acuity take care of the scheduling, and enjoy the first month free when you visit: https://goo.gl/Cduy4a
2. Quickbooks Self-Employed software will take care of everything from tracking trip mileage to managing your quarterly taxes. If you’re considering a simple bookkeeping solution look no further! Try Quickbooks today, and enjoy 50% off of your first 6 months when you visit: http://fbuy.me/excvF.
3. FreshBooks cloud accounting is a great resource if you’re exchanging time for money and you need a simple solution for tracking project hours, invoicing clients, and managing payments. Consider trying FreshBooks for one month of free service when you visit: https://goo.gl/Z6vFBt.