Joel is the Chief Visionary Officer of Pneumos, a consulting firm that specializes in organizational sustainability, leadership development, conflict resolution, executive coaching, and cultural intelligence. Joel partners with organizations to improve business performance and workplace culture. More specifically, Joel is skilled in unconscious bias and cross-cultural dialogue, and was named as an expert panelist for the Global Diversity & Inclusion Benchmarks (GDIB), a global, strategic, and cross-disciplinary tool used to help organizations become more culturally-intelligent.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Register for the HR & Diversity Master Class
· Learn about Equity & Inclusion & Get a Free Gift!
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Joel A. Brown?
· What does his business do?
· Why is he working so hard to transform workplace culture?
· What does it mean to start now with a plan and be okay with uncertainty?
· How can you get in touch with Joel?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Connect with Joel on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/joelanthonybrown
· Follow Joel on Twitter: https://twitter.com/joelabrown7
· Email Joel @ email@example.com
The Out Entrepreneur Community
· Have a Question? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Listen, Download, & Subscribe on iTunes
Rhodes’ Top 3 Recommended Resources
1. Acuity Scheduling is a wonderful system for solopreneur’s and those looking to maximize staff time on the tasks that matter most. Let Acuity take care of the scheduling, and enjoy the first month free when you visit: https://goo.gl/Cduy4a
2. Quickbooks Self-Employed software will take care of everything from tracking trip mileage to managing your quarterly taxes. If you’re considering a simple bookkeeping solution look no further! Try Quickbooks today, and enjoy 50% off of your first 6 months when you visit: http://fbuy.me/excvF.
3. FreshBooks cloud accounting is a great resource if you’re exchanging time for money and you need a simple solution for tracking project hours, invoicing clients, and managing payments. Consider trying FreshBooks for one month of free service when you visit: https://goo.gl/Z6vFBt.