Matthew is a team leader, a technical strategist, and a developer. He is the managing director of Rocket Lift, a company providing custom web development and digital marketing services to purpose driven organizations. He is also a fellow podcaster hosting a program entitled, Hard Refresh, which tells the behind the scenes stories of when things break on the internet, and more importantly, his show shares some of the secrets of how to fix our internet woes.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Register for the HR & Diversity Master Class
· Learn about Equity & Inclusion & Get a Free Gift!
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Matthew Eppelsheimer?
· What does his business do?
· Why is the coming out process worth it in business?
· What does it mean to be brave in business?
· How can you get in touch with Matthew?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit Matthew’s website: http://rocketlift.com/about/matthew/
· Read Rules for Websites: http://rocketlift.com/rules
· Check out Matthew’s Podcast: https://goo.gl/S4QVmc
· Claim Your Surprise: http://rocketlift.com/rhodes
The Out Entrepreneur Community
· Have a Question? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Listen, Download, & Subscribe on iTunes
Rhodes’ Top 3 Recommended Resources
1. Acuity Scheduling is a wonderful system for solopreneur’s and those looking to maximize staff time on the tasks that matter most. Let Acuity take care of the scheduling, and enjoy the first month free when you visit: https://goo.gl/Cduy4a
2. Quickbooks Self-Employed software will take care of everything from tracking trip mileage to managing your quarterly taxes. If you’re considering a simple bookkeeping solution look no further! Try Quickbooks today, and enjoy 50% off of your first 6 months when you visit: http://fbuy.me/excvF.
3. FreshBooks cloud accounting is a great resource if you’re exchanging time for money and you need a simple solution for tracking project hours, invoicing clients, and managing payments. Consider trying FreshBooks for one month of free service when you visit: https://goo.gl/Z6vFBt.