Christian Wasinger is a speaker, author, coach, and expert on the mind and how it generates the behavior patterns that lead to either success or failure. Coaching employees, executives and entrepreneurs, the former champion ballroom dancer shares, how to apply the competitive mindset of an athlete and apply it in business to improve communication & presentations skills, better team work, and boost sales.
As a trainer of Neuro Linguistic Programming and clinical hypnotherapist Christian helps individuals stop smoking, lose weight, and overcome mental challenges they face in their lives. In his bestseller, 10 Ways to Reboot Your Mind for Success, he inspires readers to move past their fears and live their most authentic lives.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Register for the HR & Diversity Master Class
· Learn about Equity & Inclusion & Get a Free Gift!
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Christian Wasinger?
· What does his business do?
· Why is it important to say no to certain business opportunities?
· What does it mean to take the first step, and how can this advice help you?
· How can you get in touch with Christian?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit Christian’s website: www.ChiefMindOfficer.com
· Check out Christian on Facebook: www.facebook.com/chiefmind
· Read Christian’s book: 10 Ways to Reboot Your Mind for Success
The Out Entrepreneur Community
· The Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutEntrepreneurPodcast Revolution!
· Listen, Download, & Subscribe on iTunes
Rhodes’ Top 3 Recommended Resources
1. Acuity Scheduling is a wonderful system for solopreneur’s and those looking to maximize staff time on the tasks that matter most. Let Acuity take care of the scheduling, and enjoy the first month free when you visit: https://goo.gl/Cduy4a
2. Quickbooks Self-Employed software will take care of everything from tracking trip mileage to managing your quarterly taxes. If you’re considering a simple bookkeeping solution look no further! Try Quickbooks today, and enjoy 50% off of your first 6 months when you visit: http://fbuy.me/excvF.
3. FreshBooks cloud accounting is a great resource if you’re exchanging time for money and you need a simple solution for tracking project hours, invoicing clients, and managing payments. Consider trying FreshBooks for one month of free service when you visit: https://goo.gl/Z6vFBt.