Eboné Bell is the founder and Managing Editor of Tagg Magazine. A print publication, website, and podcast show dedicated to serving "everything lesbian, queer, and rainbow." Tagg Magazine was recently named Top 20 LGBTQ-Owned Companies by the Washington Business Journal.
Eboné is a former board member of the Capital Area Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce, as well as a LGBT certified business with the National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce.
In addition to running Tagg, she also speaks at conferences about Marketing to the LGBTQ community. She is known as the “go-to girl” for LGBTQ marketing and queer women-focused events, resources, and advertising.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Register for the HR & Diversity Master Class
· Learn more about Equity & Inclusion & Get a Free Gift!
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Eboné Bell?
· What does her business do?
· Why is she most excited about niching her business?
· How does she leverage her LGBTQ identity to grow her business?
· What is her best advice to inspire you?
· How can you get in touch with Eboné?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Eboné Bell’s Contact: email@example.com
· Special Gift: 10% off a subscription to Tagg Magazine using the promo code TAGG10
The Out Entrepreneur Community
· The Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutEntrepreneurPodcast Revolution!
· Listen, Download, & Subscribe on iTunes
Rhodes’ Top 3 Recommended Resources
1. Acuity Scheduling is a wonderful system for solopreneur’s and those looking to maximize staff time on the tasks that matter most. Let Acuity take care of the scheduling, and enjoy the first month free when you visit: https://goo.gl/Cduy4a
2. Quickbooks Self-Employed software will take care of everything from tracking trip mileage to managing your quarterly taxes. If you’re considering a simple bookkeeping solution look no further! Try Quickbooks today, and enjoy 50% off of your first 6 months when you visit: http://fbuy.me/excvF.
3. FreshBooks cloud accounting is a great resource if you’re exchanging time for money and you need a simple solution for tracking project hours, invoicing clients, and managing payments. Consider trying FreshBooks for one month of free service when you visit: https://goo.gl/Z6vFBt.