David Wells is the Founder and President of Wells Consulting, a global firm that customizes database system design and development services for clients across a wide range of industries. David started his business as a solopreneur in 1989, and added employees as his client list grew, building a company over the course of the 90’s which he sold in 2000. He then started a smaller, boutique consulting firm because he missed the more direct interaction with clients when his role became management focused. Restarting in the early aughts and still continuing, David now focuses on working with a small but highly effective team for a client list that he believes he is best positioned to serve.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Rhodes Perry Consulting, let’s cultivate a workplace culture of belonging
· Get a Copy of Rhodes’ new book, Belonging at Work
· Register for the Employee-to-Entrepreneur Coaching Program
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is David, and what does his business do?
· What motivated David to start his business?
· How does David empower LGBTQ communities?
· How can you get in touch with David?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit the David’s Website
· Follow the Wells Consulting on Twitter
· Connect with David on LinkedIn
The Top 3 Ways to Support the Podcast
· Subscribe on iTunes, Listen, and Share the Show
· Text OutBoss to 444999 and stay connected with the show
· Watch the Webinar: Leverage Your LGBTQ Superpowers
Join the Out Entrepreneur Community!
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Connect with the Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutBoss Revolution!