Jacob Levine is the founder of a software startup called Chorus Connection, a company that builds technology making it easy for choirs to manage all aspects of their organization in a single place, from their membership directory and calendar to attendance and dues. Jacob is a life-long nerd and singer (currently singing with the NYC Gay Men's Chorus), and this business has been a wonderful marriage of his passions. Jacob encourages any of the self-identified choir nerds tuning into this episode to check out the mix of hilarious choir memes plus content about choir management best practices on his social media accounts listed below.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Register for the HR & Diversity Master Class
· Learn about Equity & Inclusion & Get a Free Gift!
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Jacob Levine?
· What does his business do?
· Why is it important to define your business values?
· What does passion, fun, and authenticity mean to Jacob and his business?
· How can you get in touch with Jacob?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Connect with Jacob on LinkedIn
· Follow Jacob on Twitter @jacobjlevine
· Check Out Chorus Connection’s Website
The Out Entrepreneur Community
· The Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutEntrepreneurPodcast Revolution!
· Listen, Download, & Subscribe on iTunes
Rhodes’ Top 3 Recommended Resources
1. Acuity Scheduling is a wonderful system for solopreneur’s and those looking to maximize staff time on the tasks that matter most. Let Acuity take care of the scheduling, and enjoy the first month free when you visit: https://goo.gl/Cduy4a
2. Quickbooks Self-Employed software will take care of everything from tracking trip mileage to managing your quarterly taxes. If you’re considering a simple bookkeeping solution look no further! Try Quickbooks today, and enjoy 50% off of your first 6 months when you visit: http://fbuy.me/excvF.
3. FreshBooks cloud accounting is a great resource if you’re exchanging time for money and you need a simple solution for tracking project hours, invoicing clients, and managing payments. Consider trying FreshBooks for one month of free service when you visit: https://goo.gl/Z6vFBt.