In honor of October's LGBTQ History Month, I'm very pleased to announce the next offering of the LGBTQ A-Z Certification, which kicks off on Monday, October 2. The program offers individual and group mentorship for executive, HR, and diversity professionals looking for proven strategies to build a culture of belonging for their LGBTQ stakeholders. When you enroll by Friday, you will receive 50% off of the registration fee when using the promo code AUTUMN.
The LGBTQ A-Z Certification was created to usher in a new wave of confident, knowledgeable, and purpose driven executive, HR, and diversity professionals. To understand how this mentorship program can transform your practice and your organization into one that is more inclusive of LGBTQ stakeholders, check out this free webinar below:
After watching this webinar, you'll receive answers to the following frequently asked questions:
· How will this program benefit me, and my professional development?
· Can this program really help transform my practice & my organization?
· Why should my organization take advantage of this opportunity?
· What is the investment I need to make in order to get the results I desire?
Additionally, the webinar offers many no-cost strategies you can apply today to welcome, include, and engage LGBTQ talent, markets, and suppliers. It also communicates the value of the LGBTQ A-Z Certification. The certification delivers the solutions you need, and it builds upon your organization’s ability to attract the people necessary to thrive.
Over the course of the LGBTQ A-Z Certification, you will:
· Set your own learning pace and track your progress
· Gain four weeks of 1:1 mentorship & coaching from me, Rhodes Perry
· Learn from fellow HR & diversity professionals on weekly coaching calls
· Understand how to execute upon proven strategies to achieve your goals
· Gain a mentor, a team, and a vibrant community
To learn more, and enroll in the program, please visit: www.rhodesperry.com/mentorship. Space is limited to 20 professionals, so be sure to save your seat today, and gain the confidence, mentorship, and skills needed to build a more inclusive workplace.
Join The LGBTQ A-Z Certification today, and together, let’s transform your workplace!