Norma Jeanne Maloney is the founder of Red Rider Studios, where she hones her skills as a sign painter and muralist. With three decades of painting experience, she works closely with clients from small brick and mortar stores to tech titans like FaceBook. Norma Jean started her business when it seemed like everyone else had quit. Hand painted everything is what allows her business to offer a unique service for her clients. Today she has one of the most successful sign painting studios in the country, where she leads an industry now in a renaissance.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Davide Di Giorgio, Author of Being Unapologetic: Empowering High-Achievers to Become Visionary Leaders and Speakers
· Pre-order the limited edition, signed and numbered copy of Being Unapologetic
· $10 will support a dream project for a local high school performing arts program
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Norma Jean Maloney, and what does her business do?
· What motivated Norma Jean to start her business?
· How does Norma Jean empower LGBTQ communities?
· How can you get in touch with Norma Jean?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Learn more about Red Rider Studios
· Send Norma Jean an email
· Take advance of a 15% LGBTQ friends/family discount!
The Top 3 Ways to Support the Podcast
· Subscribe on iTunes, Listen, and Share the Show
· Text 444999 and type OutBoss to stay connected with the show
· Register for the Webinar: Leverage Your LGBTQ Superpowers
Join the Out Entrepreneur Community!
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Connect with the Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutBoss Revolution!