Reverend Catharine Clarenbach, founder and creator of the Way of the River, helps people more fully connect to their own deepest, wisest selves. Her business offers spiritual accompaniment, coaching, preaching, and courses available through her website, Facebook community, and newsletter, Journey Through Wisdom. It was a pleasure learning more about Catharine’s approach to business, life, and her spiritual traditions during this intriguing interview.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Rhodes Perry Consulting, let’s cultivate a workplace culture of belonging
· Take the Pride 30 Day Challenge this June!
· Register for the Employee-to-Entrepreneur Coaching Program
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Catharine Clarenbach, and what does her business do?
· What motivated Catharine to start her business?
· How does Catharine empower LGBTQ communities?
· How can you get in touch with Catharine?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Learn more about Catharine’s business & visit her website
· Get a weekly love letter from Catharine
· Follow Catharine on Facebook
The Out Entrepreneur Community
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· The Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutEntrepreneurPodcast Revolution!
· Listen, Download, & Subscribe on iTunes
Rhodes’ Top 3 Recommended Resources
1. Acuity Scheduling is a wonderful system for solopreneur’s and those looking to maximize staff time on the tasks that matter most. Let Acuity take care of the scheduling, and enjoy the first month free when you visit: https://goo.gl/Cduy4a
2. Quickbooks Self-Employed software will take care of everything from tracking trip mileage to managing your quarterly taxes. If you’re considering a simple bookkeeping solution look no further! Try Quickbooks today, and enjoy 50% off of your first 6 months when you visit: http://fbuy.me/excvF.
3. FreshBooks cloud accounting is a great resource if you’re exchanging time for money and you need a simple solution for tracking project hours, invoicing clients, and managing payments. Consider trying FreshBooks for one month of free service when you visit: https://goo.gl/Z6vFBt.