Ben is an executive coach and Founder & CEO of the career improvement startup PILOT. After holding a number of executive and leadership roles at Lockheed Martin, Oliver Wyman, and Marsh & McLennan Companies, Ben decided to utilize his professional development experience and start his own career and executive coaching firm in 2013. PILOT, his new tech startup dedicated to helping people be happy at work, launched in 2016.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Register for the Executive LGBTQ A-Z Mentorship Program
· Learn about Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Solutions & Get a Free Gift!
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Ben Brooks, and what does his business do?
· What was the origin story of his business?
· How does he empower LGBTQ communities through business?
· How can you get in touch with him?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit Ben’s Website
· Join the Pilot Coaching Facebook Community
· Find out more about Pilot Coaching
The Out Entrepreneur Community
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· The Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Listen, Download, & Subscribe on iTunes
Rhodes’ Top 3 Recommended Resources
1. Acuity Scheduling is a wonderful system for solopreneur’s and those looking to maximize staff time on the tasks that matter most. Let Acuity take care of the scheduling, and enjoy the first month free when you visit: https://goo.gl/Cduy4a
2. Quickbooks Self-Employed software will take care of everything from tracking trip mileage to managing your quarterly taxes. If you’re considering a simple bookkeeping solution look no further! Try Quickbooks today, and enjoy 50% off of your first 6 months when you visit: http://fbuy.me/excvF.
3. FreshBooks cloud accounting is a great resource if you’re exchanging time for money and you need a simple solution for tracking project hours, invoicing clients, and managing payments. Consider trying FreshBooks for one month of free service when you visit: https://goo.gl/Z6vFBt