Celebrate episode FIFTY with guest host Christa King interviewing The Out Entrepreneur host and creator, Rhodes Perry. Rhodes is an award winning social entrepreneur, and a nationally recognized diversity, equity, and inclusion thought leader. Media outlets including The Wall Street Journal, The Associated Press, and The Huffington Post have featured his accomplishments in transforming large organizations into ones that are more respectful and inclusive of diverse stakeholders. Rhodes is the founder of a national strategic management firm helping leaders build workplace cultures of belonging. As a part of his inclusion work, he created The Out Entrepreneur to empower thousands of LGBTQ people to pursue building the businesses of their dreams, all while being their authentic selves 100% of the time.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Learn more about the Out Entrepreneur’s exclusive coaching program
· RSVP to the Out Entrepreneur’s live recording on 12/11 in Orlando!
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Rhodes, and what does his business do?
· What motivated Rhodes to start his own business?
· How does Rhodes help his clients cultivate cultures of belonging?
· How can you get in touch with Rhodes?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit Rhodes’ Website
· Follow Rhodes on LinkedIn
· Email Rhodes Here
The Out Entrepreneur Community
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· The Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Listen, Download, & Subscribe on iTunes
Rhodes’ Top 3 Recommended Resources
1. Acuity Scheduling is a wonderful system for solopreneur’s and those looking to maximize staff time on the tasks that matter most. Let Acuity take care of the scheduling, and enjoy the first month free when you visit: https://goo.gl/Cduy4a
2. Quickbooks Self-Employed software will take care of everything from tracking trip mileage to managing your quarterly taxes. If you’re considering a simple bookkeeping solution look no further! Try Quickbooks today, and enjoy 50% off of your first 6 months when you visit: http://fbuy.me/excvF.
3. FreshBooks cloud accounting is a great resource if you’re exchanging time for money and you need a simple solution for tracking project hours, invoicing clients, and managing payments. Consider trying FreshBooks for one month of free service when you visit: https://goo.gl/Z6vFBt.