Judy Hissong is President of Nesso Strategies and founder of the Legal Leadership Institute. Her businesses focus on maximizing human potential, particularly in developing leadership skills including self-awareness, communication, teams, accountability, and other-awareness. Judy dreamed of starting a small business at an early age that centered around leadership development. Tune into this conversation, and hear directly from Judy about how to manifest your business dreams into reality.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Register for the Executive LGBTQ A-Z Mentorship Program
· Learn about Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Solutions & Get a Free Gift!
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Judy Hissong, and what does her business do?
· What motivated Judy to start her own business?
· What is the origin story of Nesso Strategies?
· How can you get in touch with Judy?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Email Judy Here
· Follow Judy on Twitter
· Like Judy’s Business on Facebook
The Out Entrepreneur Community
· The Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutEntrepreneurPodcast Revolution!
· Listen, Download, & Subscribe on iTunes
Rhodes’ Top 3 Recommended Resources
1. Acuity Scheduling is a wonderful system for solopreneur’s and those looking to maximize staff time on the tasks that matter most. Let Acuity take care of the scheduling, and enjoy the first month free when you visit: https://goo.gl/Cduy4a
2. Quickbooks Self-Employed software will take care of everything from tracking trip mileage to managing your quarterly taxes. If you’re considering a simple bookkeeping solution look no further! Try Quickbooks today, and enjoy 50% off of your first 6 months when you visit: http://fbuy.me/excvF.
3. FreshBooks cloud accounting is a great resource if you’re exchanging time for money and you need a simple solution for tracking project hours, invoicing clients, and managing payments. Consider trying FreshBooks for one month of free service when you visit: https://goo.gl/Z6vFBt.