Amanda Blake is a co-founder of Kinsey Academy. She is passionate about learning and teaching others how to optimize their life, reduce stress and harness their inner strength and wellbeing. Kinsey Academy was created to positively impact the LGBT community by providing tools, resources and programs to connect to our authentic selves and live more intentional lives.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Register for the Executive LGBTQ A-Z Mentorship Program
· Learn about Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Solutions & Get a Free Gift!
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Amanda Blake, and what does her business do?
· What motivated Amanda to start her own business?
· What is the Thrive Guide, and how can it help you live life to the fullest?
· How can you get in touch with Amanda?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit the Kinsey Academy’s Website
· Like the Kinsey Academy on Facebook
· Email Amanda Here
The Out Entrepreneur Community
· The Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutEntrepreneurPodcast Revolution!
· Listen, Download, & Subscribe on iTunes
Rhodes’ Top 3 Recommended Resources
1. Acuity Scheduling is a wonderful system for solopreneur’s and those looking to maximize staff time on the tasks that matter most. Let Acuity take care of the scheduling, and enjoy the first month free when you visit: https://goo.gl/Cduy4a
2. Quickbooks Self-Employed software will take care of everything from tracking trip mileage to managing your quarterly taxes. If you’re considering a simple bookkeeping solution look no further! Try Quickbooks today, and enjoy 50% off of your first 6 months when you visit: http://fbuy.me/excvF.
3. FreshBooks cloud accounting is a great resource if you’re exchanging time for money and you need a simple solution for tracking project hours, invoicing clients, and managing payments. Consider trying FreshBooks for one month of free service when you visit: https://goo.gl/Z6vFBt.