Leah Kyaio's business, With Respect, provides personal, professional, and organizational development training and solutions to reduce and eliminate racism and sexism. She is also a master trainer of trainers, offering experiences for those who want a blueprint of how to design and deliver professional development trainings that lead to true change. Leah is the author of a number of diversity and inclusion books, with her most recent is entitled Mind Scaffolding: The Art of Changing Their Mind.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Register for the Executive LGBTQ A-Z Mentorship Program
· Learn about Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Solutions & Get a Free Gift!
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Leah Kyaio, and what does her business do?
· What motivated Leah to start her own business?
· What is mind scaffolding, and where can you learn more about this concept?
· How can you get in touch with Leah?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit Leah’s Website
· Follow Leah on LinkedIn
· Email Leah Here
The Out Entrepreneur Community
· The Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutEntrepreneurPodcast Revolution!
· Listen, Download, & Subscribe on iTunes
Rhodes’ Top 3 Recommended Resources
1. Acuity Scheduling is a wonderful system for solopreneur’s and those looking to maximize staff time on the tasks that matter most. Let Acuity take care of the scheduling, and enjoy the first month free when you visit: https://goo.gl/Cduy4a
2. Quickbooks Self-Employed software will take care of everything from tracking trip mileage to managing your quarterly taxes. If you’re considering a simple bookkeeping solution look no further! Try Quickbooks today, and enjoy 50% off of your first 6 months when you visit: http://fbuy.me/excvF.
3. FreshBooks cloud accounting is a great resource if you’re exchanging time for money and you need a simple solution for tracking project hours, invoicing clients, and managing payments. Consider trying FreshBooks for one month of free service when you visit: https://goo.gl/Z6vFBt.