Tammi Wallace is the Founder & Principal Consultant for EnFocus Strategies. EnFocus Strategies (EFS) offers high quality, customized LGBTQ diversity and inclusion training and consulting. The firm supports organizations that desire to differentiate themselves through an inclusive culture and work environment. Tammi is widely recognized as a strategist and thought partner, working with organizations on strategic counsel and high-quality consulting. Through EnFocus Strategies, she has worked with an array of clients in government, nonprofit and the private sector including one of the largest telecommunications firms in the country, and a number of notable nonprofit organizations and governmental entities.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Register for the Executive LGBTQ A-Z Mentorship Program
· Learn about Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Solutions & Get a Free Gift!
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Tammi Wallace, and what does her business do?
· What motivated Tammi to help workplaces build more inclusive cultures?
· What are some of the lived experiences acquired from being LGBTQ that Tammi attributes to helping her company crush it in business?
· How can you get in touch with Tammi?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit EnFocus Strategies Website
· Follow EnFocus Strategies on Twitter
· Email EnFocus Strategies Here
The Out Entrepreneur Community
· The Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutEntrepreneurPodcast Revolution!
· Listen, Download, & Subscribe on iTunes
Rhodes’ Top 3 Recommended Resources
1. Acuity Scheduling is a wonderful system for solopreneur’s and those looking to maximize staff time on the tasks that matter most. Let Acuity take care of the scheduling, and enjoy the first month free when you visit: https://goo.gl/Cduy4a
2. Quickbooks Self-Employed software will take care of everything from tracking trip mileage to managing your quarterly taxes. If you’re considering a simple bookkeeping solution look no further! Try Quickbooks today, and enjoy 50% off of your first 6 months when you visit: http://fbuy.me/excvF.
3. FreshBooks cloud accounting is a great resource if you’re exchanging time for money and you need a simple solution for tracking project hours, invoicing clients, and managing payments. Consider trying FreshBooks for one month of free service when you visit: https://goo.gl/Z6vFBt.