Christy is the founder & CEO of Team Podcast, a full-service podcast production company based in Key West, FL. Since Christy is a podcast host at heart, she set out to build a business enabling her to leave the golden handcuffs of corporate life in South Carolina, and move to a place where she can be out, open, and happy! :-) Christy just recently launched a new podcast, entitled Podcast Rescue. The show explores how Christy helps her clients move from the “messy middle” of podcasting to the “magic middle.”
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Register for the Executive LGBTQ A-Z Mentorship Program
· Learn about Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Solutions & Get a Free Gift!
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Christy Haussler, and what does her business do?
· Why did Christy get involved with the podcasting movement?
· What are some of the lived experiences gained from being LGBTQ Christy believes helps her crush it in business?
· How can you get in touch with Christy?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit Team Podcast’s Website
· Subscribe to Christy’s Podcast, Podcast Rescue
· Contact Christy at email@example.com
The Out Entrepreneur Community
· The Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutEntrepreneurPodcast Revolution!
· Listen, Download, & Subscribe on iTunes
Rhodes’ Top 3 Recommended Resources
1. Acuity Scheduling is a wonderful system for solopreneur’s and those looking to maximize staff time on the tasks that matter most. Let Acuity take care of the scheduling, and enjoy the first month free when you visit: https://goo.gl/Cduy4a
2. Quickbooks Self-Employed software will take care of everything from tracking trip mileage to managing your quarterly taxes. If you’re considering a simple bookkeeping solution look no further! Try Quickbooks today, and enjoy 50% off of your first 6 months when you visit: http://fbuy.me/excvF.
3. FreshBooks cloud accounting is a great resource if you’re exchanging time for money and you need a simple solution for tracking project hours, invoicing clients, and managing payments. Consider trying FreshBooks for one month of free service when you visit: https://goo.gl/Z6vFBt.