Thommy is a serial entrepreneur with two core beliefs. The first, the idea of going to school, getting a job, & retiring early...it just doesn’t work, and the second, all humans have greatness and the ability to do what they love. By combining these two principles, Thommy focuses on transforming network marketers from pushy, desperate recruiters into magnetic, confident people you actually want to do business with.
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Thommy Sandvick, and what does his business do?
· Why does Thommy believe that we all have the capacity to do what we love in our lives and our work?
· What is the Side Hustle Lounge all about?
· How can you get in touch with Thommy?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit Thommy’s Website
· Follow Thommy on Facebook
· Contact Thommy by Email
The Out Entrepreneur Community
· The Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutEntrepreneurPodcast Revolution!
· Listen, Download, & Subscribe on iTunes
Rhodes’ Top 3 Recommended Resources
1. Acuity Scheduling is a wonderful system for solopreneur’s and those looking to maximize staff time on the tasks that matter most. Let Acuity take care of the scheduling, and enjoy the first month free when you visit: https://goo.gl/Cduy4a
2. Quickbooks Self-Employed software will take care of everything from tracking trip mileage to managing your quarterly taxes. If you’re considering a simple bookkeeping solution look no further! Try Quickbooks today, and enjoy 50% off of your first 6 months when you visit: http://fbuy.me/excvF.
3. FreshBooks cloud accounting is a great resource if you’re exchanging time for money and you need a simple solution for tracking project hours, invoicing clients, and managing payments. Consider trying FreshBooks for one month of free service when you visit: https://goo.gl/Z6vFBt.