Jason Behrmann serves as the Vice-President and Chief of Communications for Queer Tech Montreal, a community advocacy group for LGBTQ professionals in the tech startup sector. He completed his doctorate in biomedical science from the University of Montréal and a post-doctorate at McGill. His research focused on assessing the social and ethical implications of technologies in healthcare for LGBTQ populations and Queer rights in medicine. A long-time out entrepreneur, he currently is a communications strategist in science and technology.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Register for the Executive LGBTQ A-Z Mentorship Program
· Learn about Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Solutions & Get a Free Gift!
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Jason Behrmann, and what does Queer Tech Montreal do?
· Why did Jason get involved with advocating for a more inclusive tech sector?
· Why does Jason believe that LGBTQ people have a unique lens in the world of business?
· How can you get in touch with Jason?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit Queer Tech Montreal’s Facebook Page here.
· Contact Jason at email@example.com.
The Out Entrepreneur Community
· The Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutEntrepreneurPodcast Revolution!
· Listen, Download, & Subscribe on iTunes
Rhodes’ Top 3 Recommended Resources
1. Acuity Scheduling is a wonderful system for solopreneur’s and those looking to maximize staff time on the tasks that matter most. Let Acuity take care of the scheduling, and enjoy the first month free when you visit: https://goo.gl/Cduy4a
2. Quickbooks Self-Employed software will take care of everything from tracking trip mileage to managing your quarterly taxes. If you’re considering a simple bookkeeping solution look no further! Try Quickbooks today, and enjoy 50% off of your first 6 months when you visit: http://fbuy.me/excvF.
3. FreshBooks cloud accounting is a great resource if you’re exchanging time for money and you need a simple solution for tracking project hours, invoicing clients, and managing payments. Consider trying FreshBooks for one month of free service when you visit: https://goo.gl/Z6vFBt.