Heather Vickery is a Success Coach & Event Planner with over 20 years of experience as an entrepreneur. Heather helps her clients build better business strategies and identify boundaries that together help elevate their lives and businesses to new levels of success. She runs a series of workshops and is a public speaker where she trains other entrepreneur’s on getting to the empowering side of fear, creating balance, time management, as well as countless systems, strategies, and boundaries. Working with Heather inspires people to say, “So what, do it scared” and take real action towards their dreams.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Register for the Executive LGBTQ A-Z Mentorship Program
· Learn about Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Solutions & Get a Free Gift!
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Heather Vickery?
· What is she most passionate about when it comes to business?
· Why is it important to be comfortable in your own skin?
· What does Heather’s signature phrase, “so what, do it scared,” mean?
· How can you get in touch with Heather?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit Heather’s Website Here
· Follow Heather on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
· Email Heather (firstname.lastname@example.org) & schedule a FREE coaching session!
The Out Entrepreneur Community
· The Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutEntrepreneurPodcast Revolution!
· Listen, Download, & Subscribe on iTunes
Rhodes’ Top 3 Recommended Resources
1. Acuity Scheduling is a wonderful system for solopreneur’s and those looking to maximize staff time on the tasks that matter most. Let Acuity take care of the scheduling, and enjoy the first month free when you visit: https://goo.gl/Cduy4a
2. Quickbooks Self-Employed software will take care of everything from tracking trip mileage to managing your quarterly taxes. If you’re considering a simple bookkeeping solution look no further! Try Quickbooks today, and enjoy 50% off of your first 6 months when you visit: http://fbuy.me/excvF.
3. FreshBooks cloud accounting is a great resource if you’re exchanging time for money and you need a simple solution for tracking project hours, invoicing clients, and managing payments. Consider trying FreshBooks for one month of free service when you visit: https://goo.gl/Z6vFBt.