Nabill Idrisi studied math, computer science, and Chinese at Stanford University and previously worked at the United Nations Global Compact. Realizing he had a deeper calling, he left the comfortable and familiar four years ago to purse his own adventures. He has been excavating family history, the journey around which has taken him to India and Germany. Moreover, his written travel reflections form Bangladesh, Palestine, and Germany have been published in the Huffington Post, Jaggery, and Muftah. As the founder of Nabill Idrisi Coaching, he works with fellow wanderers to create adventurous, passionate, and productive lives. He believes that through healing yourself, you can heal the world.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Register for the LGBTQ A-Z Certification Program
· Learn about Workplace Equity and Inclusion Solutions & Get a Free Gift!
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Nabill Idrisi?
· What does his business do?
· Why should trust that you are enough to be your own boss?
· How can you get in touch with Nabill & get a FREE coaching session?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit Nabill’s Business Website Here
· Contact Nabill directly at: email@example.com
· Book a free 30-minute Get-It-Done coaching call here.
The Out Entrepreneur Community
· The Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutEntrepreneurPodcast Revolution!
· Listen, Download, & Subscribe on iTunes
Rhodes’ Top 3 Recommended Resources
1. Acuity Scheduling is a wonderful system for solopreneur’s and those looking to maximize staff time on the tasks that matter most. Let Acuity take care of the scheduling, and enjoy the first month free when you visit: https://goo.gl/Cduy4a
2. Quickbooks Self-Employed software will take care of everything from tracking trip mileage to managing your quarterly taxes. If you’re considering a simple bookkeeping solution look no further! Try Quickbooks today, and enjoy 50% off of your first 6 months when you visit: http://fbuy.me/excvF.
3. FreshBooks cloud accounting is a great resource if you’re exchanging time for money and you need a simple solution for tracking project hours, invoicing clients, and managing payments. Consider trying FreshBooks for one month of free service when you visit: https://goo.gl/Z6vFBt.