Danny is a passionate social justice advocate. She has been on her own personal gender odyssey for over 30 years and currently identifies as GenderQueer. She has over 20 years of citizen volunteer engagement with law enforcement and criminal justice agencies. Currently, she is working closely with two state agencies in Oregon on developing policies and trainings related to Transgender and Gender Non-Conforming individuals. Danny’s consulting business is centered on leveraging her experiences within law enforcement, justice and other agencies to develop inclusive policies and understanding. She focuses on safety, respect and awareness.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Register for the HR & Diversity Master Class
· Learn about Equity & Inclusion & Get a Free Gift!
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Danny Rosen?
· What does her business do?
· Why is collaborating with other out bosses important?
· What does SUG mean, and how can it help you?
· How can you get in touch with Danny?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Danny Rosen’s Contact: Email - email@example.com
· Find Danny Rosen on LinkedIn
The Out Entrepreneur Community
· The Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutEntrepreneurPodcast Revolution!
· Listen, Download, & Subscribe on iTunes
Rhodes’ Top 3 Recommended Resources
1. Acuity Scheduling is a wonderful system for solopreneur’s and those looking to maximize staff time on the tasks that matter most. Let Acuity take care of the scheduling, and enjoy the first month free when you visit: https://goo.gl/Cduy4a
2. Quickbooks Self-Employed software will take care of everything from tracking trip mileage to managing your quarterly taxes. If you’re considering a simple bookkeeping solution look no further! Try Quickbooks today, and enjoy 50% off of your first 6 months when you visit: http://fbuy.me/excvF.
3. FreshBooks cloud accounting is a great resource if you’re exchanging time for money and you need a simple solution for tracking project hours, invoicing clients, and managing payments. Consider trying FreshBooks for one month of free service when you visit: https://goo.gl/Z6vFBt.