Jill Nelson is a business coach, specializing in business and professional development from a relationship and systems perspective. She has owned her own business since 2005, most recently acquiring Hot Diggity Pet Sitting in Seattle WA, which she actively manages.
Prior to starting her own business, she was an ordained minister for 10 years. Jill holds a MBA from Drake University in Des Moines, IA and a Masters of Divinity from Saint Paul School of Theology in Kansas City, MO. She lives with her wife Susan, her 13-year-old daughter Kristina, one dog and 4 cats in Vancouver, WA.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Register for the HR & Diversity Master Class
· Learn about Equity & Inclusion & Get a Free Gift!
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Jill Nelson?
· What does her business do?
· Why is freedom and flexibility important to her?
· How does she create an inclusive workplace culture for her team?
· How does Jill define freedom?
· How can you get in touch with Jill?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Jill Nelson’s Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Find Jill on LinkedIn
· Special Gift: If you live in the Portland, Vancouver or Seattle Metro Areas, receive 10% off pet care services with Hot Diggity by visiting: www.hotdiggitypetsitting.com
The Out Entrepreneur Community
· The Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutEntrepreneurPodcast Revolution!
· Listen, Download, & Subscribe on iTunes
Rhodes’ Top 3 Recommended Resources
1. Acuity Scheduling is a wonderful system for solopreneur’s and those looking to maximize staff time on the tasks that matter most. Let Acuity take care of the scheduling, and enjoy the first month free when you visit: https://goo.gl/Cduy4a
2. Quickbooks Self-Employed software will take care of everything from tracking trip mileage to managing your quarterly taxes. If you’re considering a simple bookkeeping solution look no further! Try Quickbooks today, and enjoy 50% off of your first 6 months when you visit: http://fbuy.me/excvF.
3. FreshBooks cloud accounting is a great resource if you’re exchanging time for money and you need a simple solution for tracking project hours, invoicing clients, and managing payments. Consider trying FreshBooks for one month of free service when you visit: https://goo.gl/Z6vFBt.